Last updated: April 25, 2018
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the website or a third-party to recognise you and make your next visit easier and the website more useful to you.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access our website, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
• to enable certain functions of the website to work
• to enable website analytics so we can understand how our website is used and how we can improve it. Analytics are provided by Google.
• To enable social media applications to function correctly. Our social media services are provided by Twitter and Facebook.
What are your choices regarding cookies
• For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
• For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
• For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
• For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
• For any other web browser, please visit your web browser's official web pages.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
• AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/